Manage Customer Accounts
- Manage customer accounts for a regional territory using company IFS ERP and CRM software programs; work closely with sales engineer to grow the territory; strong decision-making skills required, along with strong written and verbal communication skills; understanding of Excel required, along with math comprehension and analytical aptitude; ability to communicate within all departments of maxon and with all factories/suppliers
- Understand the relationship between customer orders and on-hand inventory within the company to ensure that customer orders are scheduled correctly and company inventory levels are met
- Communicate with the factory regarding pricing, delivery, orders and special requests
- Review and update sales forecast and provide written summary to management monthly; assist customers for re-order to meet their internal production needs; in-dept knowledge of top 5-7 accounts in territory
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum of 5-10 years work experience in customer service/inside sales or related field
- Technical education or experience in electro-mechanical marketplace a plus
- Effective communication, both verbally and written, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with all intercompany personnel and departments
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills with ability to make decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and ability to learn other company software
- AS/BS/BA Degree required
Travel is up to 10% will be local, national, and international with overnight travel required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
maxon is an equal opportunity employer
Source/author: maxon precision motors, inc. / Sep 22, 2021