The Warehouse Clerk will work as part of a team with high attention to detail to ensure prompt, accurate and complete processing of receipts and shipments to/from the Company.
- Work on computer using ERP and shipping software
- Print all daily shipping related reports according to the Daily Shipping Clerk Schedule
- Preparation of orders for daily picking and shipping
- Ship daily customer orders completely, timely and accurately
- Interact with other departments to ensure shipping is timely, accurate and complete
- Assist Receiving duties as needed
- Prompt receiving and distribution of any shipments
- Receiving and processing weekly freight shipments from mmag
- Provide supplies to office as necessary
- Pick all shipping orders from stock daily
- Assist in Shipping duties as needed)
- Daily inventory management
- Arrange and organize stock based on Company policy (e.g. First-In, First-Out principal)
- Pick all shipping orders from stock daily
- Perform inventories as required.
- Continually maintain warehouse in a clean, organized fashion (including waste removal, sweeping, etc.)
- Assist with facility maintenance (e.g. snow removal) as needed
- Complete and file all appropriate paperwork in organized and prescribed format
- Request necessary supplies of supervisor, or order as appropriately authorized
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office Functionality
- Computer Competency
- Must be able to be on your feet for most of the day
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat and reach with up to 45 lbs. of weight to reach all shelf levels
- Must be dependable, consciences and detail-oriented
- Ability to work respectfully and cooperatively with others at all levels of a company
- Ability to complete assigned workloads in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to operating a forklift – training available
- Must be computer literate – experience with shipping software is preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
There is an expectation you will be comfortable working in a lab, assembly, or machine-shop area.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to factory areas, which may require the use of personal protective equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and stand for long periods of time. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, finger, grasp, feel, and use repetitive motion. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities of their job. The employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions, such as in typical office or administrative work.
There is no travel required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Source/author: maxon precision motors, inc. / Sep 14, 2020